- Engage with organizations emphasizing inclusion and diversity.
- Check out Commons' website to see the menu for the entire week!
- Schedule an appointment at the HCC to get trained to use the Mind Spa.
- Start collecting (or adding to your collection of) CSO trading cards.
- Out late? Look for Night Owls!
- Take note of some helpful tips and upcoming events on the Academic Support Services’ website.
- Go off campus with Gray Fund!
Honor in an Avocado Pit
Get in touch with our Program Intern!
Olivia KilgoreHi, I’m Olivia and I am a senior sociology major. I am very excited to be working with Community Wellness as both a Peer Health Advocate and a Program Intern! I take a particular interest in finding creative ways of getting exercise (such as dance fitness classes), as well as sexual health and harm reduction. I also value inclusivity and diversity in all conversations surrounding health. Outside of this, I enjoy space, film, flowers and spending time with my wonderful dog. Feel free to email me if you have any questions, concerns or ideas about wellness at Reed!