If there is an electrical, natural gas, or plumbing failure…
• During regular business hours, call 7283. After business hours, call 6666.
• In the event of a gas leak, vacate the area. Do not turn lights on or off or use any electrical device where gas can be detected.
• If you are in an elevator that fails, use the emergency button to establish voice communication with the Community Safety Office. If you learn of an elevator failure, call 6666 immediately.
• If there is a plumbing problem or flood condition, turn off electrical equipment if you can safely do so, then call 7283. Vacate the area if there is danger.
• If there is an electrical failure, emergency lighting will allow you to safely exit the building. Call 7283. Vacate the area if there is danger.