DIVISION OF STUDENT SERVICES
Occupational health and safety
Bomb threats | Building evacuations | Civil disturbance | Earthquake | Fire | Hazardous materials | Media | Occupational health and safety | Suspicious mail or packages | Utility failure | Violent or criminal behavior
Occupational Health and Safety
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, CALL 9-911
Otherwise, if Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., have your supervisor call 503/216-7960 to make an appointment at:
Providence Occupational Health - Clackamas
9290 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Suite 210
1. Head east on SE Woodstock Blvd to I-205 S.
2. Merge onto I-205 S towards Oregon City/Salem.
3. Take Exit 14, Sunnyside Rd ramp toward Clackamas Promenade/Boring.
4. Keep left at the fork in the ramp (0.1 miles).
5. Follow signs to SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
6. Turn right onto SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
7. Turn left at 93rd Ave.
If no appointments are available, go to:
Willamette Falls Immediate Care (9 a.m.-9 p.m.)
9775 SE Sunnyside Rd
From I-205 S, turn east on SE Sunnyside Rd (across from Sunnyside Hospital)
From Providence Occupational Health-Clackamas:
1. Turn left at Stevens Rd.
2. Turn left at first traffic light (no street name).
3. Turn left at stop sign. Urgent Care is on the right.
Supervisors, call Broadway Cab at 503/227-1234 to provide transport in non-emergency situations. Tell the cab company your name, department, and Reed College account (contact Community Safety for the number). Consider accompanying yoru employee.
At all other times or for medical emergencies, go to:
Providence Portland Emergency Room
4805 NE Glisan Street
1. Head east on SE Woodstock Blvd to SE 39th Ave
2. Turn left/north on SE 39th Ave for 3.2 miles
3. Enter roundabout and take first exit onto NE Glisan St for 0.5 miles. ER is on your left.
• After returning from treatment, work with your supervisor to fill out the incident form.