Computing & Information Services
Forward a voicemail by extension rather than by name
Using campus voicemail to forward a message, but want to send to an extension instead of looking up a person's name?
- After listening to the message, enter 5 to forward the message.
- After the tone, you may record an introduction; then enter #.
- Instead of entering the first letters of someone's name, enter ##.
- Now enter the extension.
- If you want to forward to multiple extensions, dial 91, then the next extension, and repeat for every additional extension to which you want to forward the voicemail message.
- Enter # when you are done.
- Enter # once more to send.