Use the mLab!
You have a few options on how to get started in the mLab, depending on whether you have a quick question or want to launch a major project.
- Just do it! Your faculty ID will let you into the lab 24/7 and you can come explore and work any time, even if we aren't there.
- Drop-in consulting. Our professional and student staff are often on hand to help you with quick questions; see the mLab calendar.
- Scheduled consulting or training. To ensure one-on-one attention, or to work with a particular person, drop us a note to email@example.com to set up a time.
- Assistance with your project. Got a project in mind? Start by chatting with us, and if it's appropriate we'll assign student staff to work on your project with you. We can also train your student assistants.
- Videoconferencing. Drop in any time to learn about what's possible. If you want to use the lab for videoconferencing, check our online schedule for conflicts and drop us a note to make a reservation.