Computer User Services is located in the first floor of the ETC building on the east side of the library next to the East Parking Lot. Just go to the center of the building to the large help desk. You can't miss us!
CUS professional staff are available during regular College hours, Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from noon to 1pm.
When classes are in session, student T-watchers are also on duty Sunday-Thursday 8:30am - midnight and Friday 8:30am-5pm. During Hum papers weekends and Finals week, T-watchers will be on duty as much as possible, but we can't guarantee any regular hours outside of professional staff hours.
If you need help NOW, call...
- Help for students and faculty at Computer User Services: 777-7525
- Help for administrative staff at Administrative Computing Services x7600
- If all else fails, call the Computing & Information Services main office: 777-7254
- For more specific information about just who you should be contacting, see Who ya gonna call.
Email CUS for tech support, questions, and anything else we can help you with.
- Ben Salzberg
- Tony Palomino
- Taylor Smith
- Student T-watchers - student employees trained to help you with your computer problems.