Instructional Technologist - Performing Arts
Location: PAB 329
Hours: Monday 8:30 am - 11 am, Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Wednesday 9:00 am - noon, Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What I Do:
- Identify and evaluate technologies that enhance the teaching, learning, and performance of dance, music, and theatre.
- Proactively communicate with performing arts faculty to make them aware of existing and emerging technological resources.
- Deploy and maintain specialized computer lab images in the Performing Arts Resource Center (PARC) and elsewhere in the Performing Arts Building.
- Assist students and faculty in use of the hardware, software, and other electronic resources in the Performing Arts Building.
- Develop and maintain documentation in support of instructional technologies.
- Provide support and hands-on instruction and training workshops for faculty and students.
- Maintain currency on the uses of technology in the performing arts by developing key contacts at professional organizations and other schools, tracking current literature, and learning and evaluating emerging technologies.