Location: ETC 225
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What I Do:
- Coordinate ITS operations when the Director is unavailable.
- Collaborate with CIS staff to manage multimedia lab (mLab) hardware, software, equipment, and access.
- Assist the Director of ITS with budget preparation, expense monitoring, and supplies ordering.
- Collaborate with the Director of ITS on staff training and development.
- Recruit, train, and supervise student workers (including work scheduling, task management, timesheet processing, development of training modules, etc.)
- Provide support for faculty and students in the selection and use of computer software for geospatial and statistical analysis, mathematical calculations, graphing, modeling, instrumentation interfaces, data visualization, and other quantitative tools.