The business office is dedicated to providing financial services to the entire Reed community.
We partner with students and parents to develop financial solutions that help make a Reed College education a reality. We handle tuition billing and collections, the budget, financial and tax reporting, accounts payable and purchase card processing, research grant monitoring, cashiering services, and payroll services.
Don't want to pay online? Learn about other ways to make payments.
News & Announcements
Students can view their Student Account balances anytime by logging into Banner Self Service and selecting the Student Account tab.The Tax tab will display a student's W2 and 1098-T form.
Students: In IRIS, please verify that the correct billing parties are set up. If no parties are listed, email and paper bills will only be sent to you at your mailstop and Reed Email.
Students and Parents
Click here: May mailer for important information about the upcoming semester.
Here are the forms necessary for the upcoming 2016-17 school year:
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form: this form authorizes Reed College to deposit student paychecks,reimbursements, or loan refunds directly to the student's bank account.
- Health Insurance Waiver Form: this form allows the student to waive the Reed College Student Health Insurance Plan, only if the student has comparable coverage. Learn about comparable coverage here.
- Billing Information and Release Form: this form authorizes Reed College to release financial information and send billing statements to the person or persons the student indicates on this form.
- Electronic statements (E-Bills) are the official means of distributing student account statements. Students receive an E-bill at their Reed E-mail address, and anyone that is listed on the students’ Billing Information and Release form will receive one as well, provided we have a valid email address.
- Fall 2016 bills will be sent in mid July 2016 and are due August 12, 2016. Our costs for the 2016-17 school year can be found here.
The new mileage reimbursement rate is 57.5 cents per mile.