The opportunity to meet one-on-one with mentors can sometimes feel daunting. For Working Weekend 2015, students are encouraged to engage in brief one:one appointments with mentors whose profiles are available to read online.
- Read mentors' profiles.
- Pay attention to who catches your imagination.
- Make five appointments with available mentors.
- Stop by the Center for Life Beyond Reed in Prexy to pick up your blank calling cards to hand to mentors.
- Catch up with those people during this one:one session.
- If a given person's MeetUp slots are filled, drop them an email and ask if they might have a few minutes to get together while they're on campus.
- And, don't worry! We're here to help every step of the way.