STUDENTS: To register to attend Working Weekend, navigate to Griffin Door and click the EVENTS tab.
February 5 & 6
Friday, February 5 2:30–5 p.m.
Reed Job/Internship Fayre
- Bonneville Power Administration
- City of Portland
- Multnomah County Health Department
- more. . . .
Saturday, February 6
6 tracks mapped to Communities of Purpose:
- Arts & beauty in the world
- Civilized living in urbanized areas
- Global healthcare & the cure of illness
- Human potential & success
- Investing & finance
- Sustainable life on earth
- Five mentors in each track representing different professions within a community of purpose
- Students register for one track
- More details soon....