Bergman Draper Ladenburg seeks Reed Trustee Legal Services Intern
ABOUT THE FIRM:
THE NORTHWEST'S PREMIER ASBESTOS LAWYERS
-Largest asbestos plaintiffs lawfirm in the Pacific Northwest
-Over $465 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients
-More asbestos trials than any other Northwest law firm in the last 5 years
-Handle more mesothelioma cases than any other firm in Northwest
We are a hardworking, talented, and knowledgeable group of lawyers and professional staff who are enthusiastic about living and working in the Pacific Northwest and helping our mesothelioma clients and families deal with the tragedy of mesothelioma and asbestos related disease. We are passionate about the work we do in representing our clients in asbestos litigation and consider each client a close member of our firm.
- Investigate the facts of a case
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Organize and present the information
- Keep information related to cases or transactions in computer databases
- Write reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
- Draft correspondence and other documents
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court
- Help lawyers during trials
Internship-Paid TBD - Competitive Wage
How To Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to the Center for Life Beyond Reed no later than Tuesday, January 28, 2014.
Candidates will be selected for interviews, which will take place on campus in early February.
Curiosity, excellent research, writing, presentation skills.
Genuine interest in legal field and plaintiff law.
c/o Beyond Reed
Name: Matthew Bergman
Required Application Material