Congratulations on your admission to
The "big envelope" is on its way to your mailbox--congratulations on your admission to Reed!
Your next step is to enroll right away using this link. We're excited to welcome you as a part of our incoming class of Reedies for 2013.
Top 10 things to do now that you are admitted to Reed:10. Visit! Meet your potential future classmates at Reed Admit Days, or visit campus any day.
9. Attend an admitted student reception, coming to a handful of cities on both coasts.
8. Get all your questions answered. Get in touch with the counselor who read your application and loved it, or email our student interns in the Admission Office.
7. Take a look at what diversity means to Reedies and how we build community through the Honor Principle.
6. Daydream about what classes you could take next semester as you peruse the current academic course listing. Pay special attention to Hum 110!
5. Explore campus through your keyboard. Check out the admission blog, concentrate on the canyon, see pictures of every single tree on campus, and start your immersion in the Reed community by learning about Residence Life and Student Activities.
4. Get excited about seeing the Doyle Owl and be prepared for other time-honored Reed traditions. Hint: Nitrogen Day is always seventh annual.
3. Behold the awesome power of the Gray Fund.
2. See where you'll eat, play, and dance in Portland.
1. Say yes! You'll get a form for this in your admit packet, but if you want to get the jump on becoming an official Reedie you can pay the enrollment deposit online.