As you plan for travel in this new year, I want to offer a wide range of stimulating escapes for you, your family, and friends. If you did not receive our full-color brochure in the mail, click here (pdf). For questions on any of these programs, feel free to contact me directly (or, where appropriate, the program leader).
Director, Alumni & Parent Relations
The 2014 line up of travel-study programs:
- April 3-7: LBJ and the Texas Hill Country (FULL)
- June 14-25: The Danube by River Ship
- September 12-16: Rare Books and Manuscripts from Boston to DC
- September 12-21: Oaxacan Foodways, an Immersion Experience (date change)
- October 11-19: Flavors of Northern Italy (date change)
- October 16-19: Art, Music, and Writing in the High Sierras (Fallen Leaf Lake) (date change)
- Russia & the Ukraine (postponed)
For further information, click the links above to see full blog posts or contact the alumni relations office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503/777-7589.
October 10-12, 2014
From the early ’60s through the early ’90s, Reedies spent a weekend in the fall enjoying surf, sand, the talent show, green eggs and ham, and the unique setting that is Camp Westwind on the Oregon coast. This event is sponsored by the Portland alumni chapter, but it is open to Reedies from all over. Join in the new, expanded tradition! Learn more.