September 21 & 22, 2012
No simultaneous translators needed. All who attend Reed’s Alumni Leadership Summit (formerly known as Volunteer Weekend) speak the same language: Reedspeak. You know that Hum rhymes with plume. You know that thesis is a noun and a verb. And you know that Reed depends on a cadre of dedicated volunteers to meet its myriad and ambitious goals.
Leadership Summit brings together aspiring alumni leaders (in thought, philanthropy, and action) for a series of meetings and presentations to prepare to attack Reed's future with knowledge and zeal. Throughout the two days, we will have informative general sessions punctuated by specific breakout sessions or optional activities. If you love Reed and have a yen to be more involved, or already are engaged, come gather at the oracle.
Who is included?
- Alumni board
- Reunions 2013 class leaders
- Chapter leadership
- Past alumni board presidents
- Alumni fundraising for Reed (AFR) volunteers
- Reed campaign committee volunteers
- Reedies for Reedies student-fundraising volunteers
- Any alumna/alumnus who has an interest in becoming more involved with the college, be it in career services, admission, development, or other areas
Also, this year’s Leadership Summit is even more exciting because it coincides with the inauguration of John R. Kroger as Reed’s fifteenth president! Dinner will follow in the quad, and it will be buffet style with open seating. Later on, Davis Rogan '90 and his band will bring the New Orleans beats!
See below for online registration and click here for a schedule. We hope to see you in September!
Leadership Summit Registration
* Required field