The Academic Resource Center (in the DoJo)
Drop-in tutoring is available at the Academic Resource Center, located in the Dorothy Johansen House, when classes are in session and during reading weeks, but closed for school holidays. Below are the schedules for the main subjects covered, showing when each subject is covered and which tutor will be available to help at that time. This schedule may change throughout the year, so check back often!
Drop-in tutoring for some subjects takes place elsewhere; see the bottom of this page for a list of those subjects.
If you have questions or comments, contact David Gruber in the Dorothy Johansen House, phone: 503/517-7722 .
If you have would like to share feedback about your experience with tutoring, check out our Tutor Feedback Form.
To access the schedules below, you will need to sign out of your personal Google account, and log in with a Reed account.
Tutors are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Click above for an up-to-date schedule with tutor names listed.
Tutors are available 5-11 PM on Sunday-Wednesday evenings, and 6-11 PM on Thursdays. Click above for an up-to-date schedule with tutor names listed.
Click above for an up-to-date schedule with tutor names listed.
Economics - Meets in ETC 208
Tutors are available for Econ 201, 304, 312, 313, and 314. Schedules for some courses TBA. Click above for an up-to-date schedule with tutor names listed.
Tutors are generally scheduled from 6:30-8:30 PM on Sunday-Thursday evenings, but there may be a few gaps in that schedule. Click above for an up-to-date schedule with tutor names listed.
The spring 2016 schedule is TBA.
Other Drop-in Tutoring Locations
- Economics tutoring takes place in ETC 208. Here's the schedule.
- Drop-in tutoring for Math (other than 121 and 141) takes place from 7 to 9 pm, Sunday through Thursday, in Library 387. Here's the schedule.
- Biology 101/102 tutoring takes place in the Intro Bio labs (B5/7) from 7 to 9 pm, Sunday through Thursday. That schedule can be found here.
- Physics tutoring is available from 7 to 9 pm, Sunday through Thursday, in Physics 123. Here's the schedule.
- Drop-in tutors for Chinese, French, German, Russian, and Spanish are available in the Language Lab in the Instructional Media Center (L1 of the library) at these days and times.
Sorry, this part of page can only be accessed from computers on the Reed College campus or using Reed's Remote Access Proxy. Please continue to browse the other information on this site.